Wednesday, January 14, 2009

TEACHING

I taught one lesson today, one yesterday to high beginners. The first day, I only had one student. He was about 60 years old, but better than the guy I taught today. He was very difficult to teach, but now that my teaching's over for the week, I'm stress free!

Argentines talk and drive fast (CRAZY fast... I've almost been run over a few times - they don't obey the PED signs!) but their everyday life is slow. They don't have to get to work until ten in the morning, and they don't bring the bill at restaurants until you ask them to (you could sit for hours and they still won't bring it to you).

Last night, I fell off the bed for the first time in my life. It was pretty strange. The mattress fell on top of me, and a glass sitting on the nightstand broke. I laughed at myself, and I'm still laughing about the situation.....

No comments:

Post a Comment