Tuesday, February 17, 2009

DEPILACION

I just got my hair highlighted for $25, and the stylist spent 3 hours shampooing and massaging and foofing it. It was a little painful at first - I've never had my hair highlighted by pulling individuals strands through a rubber haircap!

This week, I have 12 hours of teaching. It doesn't seem like much, but I have really enjoyed myself. I have been walking the two hour commute to and from the company. Along the route, I have discovered some great mom n' pop restaurants and shops (which is how I found my hair salon).

I've been looking on Craig's List for cheap houses to live in after Marisol and I get kicked out of our apartment in March. Coincidentally, one of my students might have found an Argentine family for me to live with, in a hip barrio of Buenos Aires called Palermo. I will cross my fingers for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment