Friday, March 13, 2009

TIRANOSAURIO REX

We convinced our landlady to let us stay 4 more days at our apartment in Recoleta. Marisol is struggling to find a good place to live, and I need to find a mattress to live with my friends. I will really miss the great location, but it comes down to finding something cheaper. I will save $US 100 a month at my new place, but in the morning I work in Recoleta. It's not the best situation.

I have a babysitting job, now, too for an Argentine family. This job will only last a few weeks, but it's good for me to practice Spanish. There's a 5-year-old and a 3-year-old. The kids are adorable, but the other day they asked me to read them a book about dinosaurs. YOU try reading words like "tyrannasaurus rex" and "stegasaurus" in spanish without sounding like a 2-year-old. That's when I give up and say "Let's turn the page!"

So I've only done the pub crawl twice, but I have to work again tonight and tomorrow night. I didn't even go out this much in college. We'll see how long I can keep this up. It goes from 10-2:30 in the morning. Crazy. The week seems like it will never end.

1 comment:

  1. how DO you say "stegasaurus" in spanish??!!

    el stegasaurusgo?

    ReplyDelete